Author Topic: NEW Episode#16 - The Squirrel of Death on The Coffeebreak with Mr. Coffeesleeve  (Read 4132 times)

lars1234

Ever have a squirrel problem?  Bet it wasn't as bad as this!  After months of rebuilding his castle after the flaming asteroid hit it, Sleeve returns for the first time to find every  rug, furnishing and piece of art chewed to bits.  To make it worse, this squirrel is an endangered species and no one can touch him....or so he thinks!  Sleeve and Nev have armed themselves to the teeth with bombs, grenades, Uzi's and a flamethrower to take back Chateau Du Coffeesleeve from La Ardilla De La Muerta - The Squirrel of Death. So take a load off those feet, smell the steam wafting up from that hot cup of Kona you're enjoying right now and tune in to find out who wins the war on The Coffeebreak with Mr. Coffeesleeve at www.mrcoffeesleeve.com or right here at Blubrry!

aalleexx

Thank you so much for getting me completely hooked on this show, my life is a much happier place now!

lars1234

Aalleexx,

Thanks for the post and I hope you'll keep listening in! I'll see if I can work in a bowling ball incident or two so you'll know just how much your comments and feedback are appreciated! Great to hear from you!

Lars