Author Topic: Total MB storage  (Read 83 times)

John Baker

• Rookie
Total MB storage
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:15:36 am »
First off, I apologize for this question. I'm new to this stuff and the learning curve is a bit steep for me.
The service package that I'm looking at says 500 MB of monthly storage. Ok - that I get. So, if in the total, say five months from now, all the episodes that I submitted - in total, now go over that MB number, do I delete any of those episodes so I remain - in total for any length of time, to get me under 500MB?
You folks that are old hands at this must get this a lot - so again, I apologize for the stuff that should be right in front of me.

Get podcast media site by the way!

John Baker

• Rookie
Re: Total MB storage
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 08:37:55 am »
I just read my last sentence in my last posting;;;
You folks that are old hands at this must get this a lot - so again, I apologize for the stuff that should be right in front of me.

That last part of my sentence …. "the stuff should be right in front of me"  reads like my difficulty is because of your  website.... IT'S NOT.

I should have posted … "The answer is probably right in front of me, but my inexperience is the problem."

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
Blubrry media hosting gives you a monthly upload quota. Using 500MB as the example, starting on the first of every month, you get 500MB of new upload space. The files you uploaded in previous months don't count against the current month's upload quota. You get to upload 500MB worth of new files every month.

John Baker

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 05:33:50 am »
Not long after I asked this question, I started exploring blubrry, and found my answer. I tried to go back to the form but was reading that my time had expired, or something like that.
Thank you Todd.
I'm new at this - but, I'm finding my questions are answered in this forum somewhere , I just have to look.
Pardon the inexperience.
Best to you and your family, Todd, during this Holiday Season.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 06:17:41 pm »
Glad to see you were able to get some clarity on your question.

This thread is considered resolved now and will be locked to further replies.