Author Topic: Problem with space below Powerpress Player  (Read 438 times)

Tiago Buhr

• Rookie
Problem with space below Powerpress Player
« on: May 08, 2018, 10:45:25 am »
Hello,

I'm using Powerpress on my website, but somehow I can't manage to reduce the space between the player and the content of the post.

Can someone help me? I would like the space to be reduce, so that right below the player the content already starts.

Here I attach a picture of the current situation and also a link to one my posts.

Link: http://tiagobuhr.com/en/10-sheila-sutherland-the-power-of-why-and-gratitude-at-the-center-of-a-joyous-life/

Image: https://ibb.co/dr1mDn

Thank you,
Tiago

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Problem with space below Powerpress Player
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 12:53:06 pm »
Are you letting PowerPress insert the player automatically at the top of the page or are you using the PowerPress shortcode at the top of your posts? One thing to try would be to switch to the opposite version of whatever you're doing now and see if that makes a difference.

Tiago Buhr

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 02:05:00 pm »
Hey Shawn,

Thank you so much for your time helping.

I've done what you said, switched between automatic and the shortcode, but nothing changed.

Any other ideas of what might help?

Thank you

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 08:55:36 pm »
Please ensure you're running the latest version of PowerPress. Then, go to PowerPress >> Settings, Advanced Mode >> Website >> Having issues? and try the different options in the dropdown menu. Select the first option and click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. If the first option doesn't solve the problem, repeat the process with the other options in the menu.

Tiago Buhr

• Rookie
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 01:51:20 pm »
Thank you again Shawn.

I did what you said, went through all the options, but it still didn't fix the problem. Any other ideas of what might help?

Thank you,
Tiago

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 12:36:28 pm »
Problems like this are often caused by setting in your site's CSS. One way to test this is to temporarily switch to a default WordPress theme like the 2017 theme and see if the space still appears underneath the player. If it doesn't, then you'll know it's an issue with your current theme, and you'll need to contact the theme developer for help.

Tiago Buhr

• Rookie
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 08:54:09 am »
Thank you for your help Shawn. I haven't been able to fix this, and my wordpress Theme was purchased, and to update it I need to pay a fee. I don't want to do that currently, as I think it's not such a huge problem after all.

I appreciate your time.