Author Topic: Activating the Plugin  (Read 2070 times)

skip orem

Activating the Plugin
« on: June 15, 2009, 10:51:55 am »
I'm using the current version of worpress and blubrry as I switch my podcast, GetFitPod to a larger server.  Both my wordpress and podcasts are hosted on a large hosting account at GoDaddy (The reason I am in the process of switching to word press is because audience grew too large for me to continue using their quick blogcast product)

I'm showning that the blubrry plugin has been activited along with powerpress, but I can't access the blubrry screens -just powerpsress.  I get no menu or anything where I can work with blubrry. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Activating the Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:22 pm »
Lets clarify a couple things first:

Blubrry PowerPress is a WordPress plugin that can optionally integrate Blubrry Services into your blog. You can use it without using Blubrry Services. With that said, any screen that you access in WordPress is a Blubrry PowerPress screen.

So now we have defined what is what, lets get some more information from you so we can better assist you with setting up Blubrry PowerPress.

What version of PowerPress and WordPress are you using? Can you provide a link to your blog? Do you want to use Blubrry Services (Statistics and/or Media Hosting)?

Now to take a stab at the problem, I suspect that you are in simple mode, which puts all of the very basic settings on one page. It may just be that you need to switch to 'Advanced Mode' in order to see the other options (custom podcast feeds, category podcast feeds, appearance settings, etc...). Let me know if this fixes your problem, otherwise please let me know which PowerPress/WordPress versions you are using along with a link to your blog.