Author Topic: Can't Parse Feed / Failed Validation  (Read 974 times)

Brian

• Rookie
Can't Parse Feed / Failed Validation
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:43:36 pm »
Hey guys, I have finished recording my second Podcast and thought that the uploading process would be easier this time. My first upload was successful. However, when I tried to upload my second Podcast, Itunes Connect gave me the "Can't Parse Feed" error and the secondary error of "Failed Validation". I have researched and researched to try and fix this on my own but I can't seem to figure it out. I just do not understand why this upload is different when I took the exact same steps as the first upload and didn't get the error. Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Can't Parse Feed / Failed Validation
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 10:41:24 am »
Please post a link to the feed you need help with so we can take a look at what's going on.

Brian

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 11:27:09 am »
Thanks, Mr. Thorpe,

After sitting here for 5 hours trying to figure out what was wrong, the podcast magically appeared in iTunes. I am not sure how or why or what happened but it has "self-resolved" at this time. Thank you for reaching out and trying to help me! :)

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:24:40 am »
Glad to see it's working now. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.