Author Topic: "link to media hosted on blubrry.com" not working  (Read 360 times)

Jacob Williamson

• Rookie
"link to media hosted on blubrry.com" not working
« on: September 28, 2017, 09:22:51 am »
Hello, all, if this has already been addressed 20 times, I'm sorry I couldn't find the posts, help is appreciated.

I noticed that ITunes/Google Play had episodes 1-24 of my podcast, but the most recent two weren't showing. I poked around for a while, tried refreshing my stream in ITunes, but that didn't help. I looked at the Wordpress posts for the last two episodes, and noticed that neither were linked to the hosted files on blubrry. so I scrolled to the bottom of the screen, used the Podcast Episode: Media URL: Link to Media hosted on Blubrry.com button, which appeared to work, but on update the link disappeared and the podcast wasn't successfully linked. This has happened to both episodes. I've tried pasting the URL to the file into the appropriate field as well. It looks good, but when I "update" the link vanishes.

There's every chance I've formatted the files so that they're too large or something like that, I'm still learning Adobe Audition, but I'm not seeing any obvious error message.

Thanks for any insight!

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: "link to media hosted on blubrry.com" not working
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 11:22:29 am »
Since you're a paying Blubrry hosting customer, we may need to get some further account details from you in order to help. Please go here:
https://www.blubrry.com/contact/
Click the Select link underneath All Other Inquiries and choose Technical Support. Fill out the form with your questions and someone will get back to you with assistance