Author Topic: iTunes is only showing latest 10 episodes  (Read 677 times)

temafrank

iTunes is only showing latest 10 episodes
« on: September 16, 2017, 10:37:24 pm »
I had this problem once before, years ago, but I can't remember how we solved it. (And I have no idea why it has started doing that again!)

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: iTunes is only showing latest 10 episodes
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:14:39 am »
There's a couple of settings you probably need to adjust in order to show more episodes in your RSS feed, and in turn, your iTunes Store listing.
1.) Log into your WordPress site. Hover over the Settings menu on the left-hand side and select Reading.
2.) Change the number in the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" box to a higher number like 50 or 100. Click the Save Changes button.
3.) Hover your mouse over the PowerPress link in the left-hand sidebar and select Settings. On the next screen, switch to Advanced Mode if you're not already there.
4.) Click the Feeds tab. In the "Show the most recent" box, enter the same number you entered in step two. Click the Save Changes button.

It may take up to 24 hours before you see the changes represented in your iTunes Store listing. If your listing doesn't update with the proper amount of episodes, please let me know.