Author Topic: Double Posts?  (Read 1344 times)

Adam Russell

• Rookie
Double Posts?
« on: September 10, 2017, 07:34:01 am »
My episodes seem to randomly double themselves.  Not sure if I am doing something incorrectly (most likely) or if its a bug. Any thoughts?

I would post a screennshot but I just deleted the duplicates (again).

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Double Posts?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:15:57 pm »
Are you seeing the duplicates on your own website, the Blubrry directory, or somewhere else?

Gabriel Gonzales

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 02:21:29 am »
I'm also seeing duplicate episodes in the RSS feed and in the manage episodes listing.  Episodes 1-7 are triple listed and episodes 8-20 are double listed.  I was submitting my show to the Podcast source App (Libsyn) it failed because the feed did not validate.  I checked the feed by checking it from the dashboard, the check feed in new window tool.  And the listings are doubled and tripled.  I copy and pasted the feed into W3C feed validator and it does not validate.  I have made no changes other than uploading my next episode.  I use the blubrry player code that I paste into my Squarespace web page.  I do not host media on Squarespace, it's on blubrry.  I have no idea what happened.  I would like this problem fixed so I can continue to submit my show onto other listings.  The duplicates also show up in the blubrry directory.  I do not know what do try.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:25:40 am by Gabriel Gonzales »

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 09:50:13 am »
Gabriel - if you're hosing media with Blubrry, we may need account information from you in order to help you further. Please go here:
https://www.blubrry.com/contact/
Click the Select link underneath All Other Inquiries and choose Technical Support. Fill out the form with your questions and someone will get back to you with assistance.