Author Topic: iTunes Review Exchange System Beta  (Read 1093 times)

Vincent Valentine

• Rookie
iTunes Review Exchange System Beta
« on: July 09, 2016, 10:52:47 am »
After months of development, we are at 0.2beta of Pobcast.com. We have added a killer feature and it's all FREE. Get unlimited real reviews for your iTunes account. I need some BETA testers. You can join the subreddit /r/Pobcast.

**iTunes Review exchange**
Forget the confusing Google spreadsheet, other paid bot or fake review services. This is a real review system for anyone who wants real reviews for exchange. The only catch is you have to review it correctly and give 4 or 5 star reviews.

**How to get started**

* Go to: http://definitivelabs.com/podcast/?loc=blubrry & create an account (This is the beta area for Pobcast.com’s future site)
* Click 'iTunes Reviews' under the review exchange
* Click 'Add your podcast to the review system'
* Add your iTunes handle (your review name) and location of your account. *Before you stress, this is to track where your review will be located. Putting in the wrong location and name will result in unconfirmed reviews. For example, my iTunes account is in Spain and my reviews will not show up on the /us/ itunes page. They will only show up on the /es/ pages.*
* Add your podcast name and follow your full iTunes URL. If you struggle to find your link, go to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com and click your podcast & view in app store. Alternately you can visit this page to get the full link: https://linkmaker.itunes.apple.com/ (select podcast)
* You're done and your podcast will be listed for 1 review to everyone to get you started. After that you will need to get confirmed reviews in order to gain more reviews.
* Start reviewing podcasts to gain more reviews.

**Confirming Reviews**
When you scroll down, you will see your podcast/s that are on the review system. You can disable podcasts if you want to opt out at any stage. It's important for you to confirm the pending reviews. If you don’t confirm the reviews it impacts your account.

**Run out of podcasts to review**
As its a new service, we rely on other podcasts to get added to the system. Tell your friends and get them on the system. The more the better for everyone

**Whats clever about the service**

* No one can cheat the review process, if you spam reviewed. It won't work unless the user has confirmed it. If your review has not been confirmed, you don’t get reviewed back.
* It's NOT a direct exchange, everyone is in the pot. Meaning if you review someone, they don’t have to review you back. As long as it's confirmed anyone can review you. Which works better in the long term. *Example: Podcast A reviews Podcast B & Podcast B review A. iTunes can see that you both exchanged direct reviews and could discard it. My method is that if you are podcast A and you review B. Podcast C/D/E/F... will review you. *
* The podcast links are fixed to the system, so you cannot duplicate or cheat the system. Once it is in the system, there is no way to remove it. If you try to cheat, your podcast will be permanently disabled for future reviews.
* You can track all the reviews from any user from all over the world. With direct links to each reviewer and it's so easy to manage.
* If you don’t think a podcast deserves 4 or 5 stars, you can skip it and go to the next. You will NOT get penalized for skipping podcasts.

**Notes**

* Supports all app stores and languages.
* I will be adding new features to the exchange such as 'report user' & 'review not valid'.
* The ratio for reviews is 2:1. For every 2 confirmed review you get 1 back. This is to jump start the system which will benefit everyone.

**What is POBCAST?**
Its a new service I’m developing for FREE hosting for podcasts, statistics and also marketing. Check out www.Pobcast.com for more info.

**What is next**
A checklist on where you can submit your podcasts all over the world. Which will continue to grow.

Vincent Valentine

• Rookie
Re: iTunes Review Exchange System Beta
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 12:31:05 pm »
I made a video on how the system works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Vi48kmcaE