Author Topic: Audio player's embed feature doesn't work with Clammr  (Read 1410 times)

Panda41

Audio player's embed feature doesn't work with Clammr
« on: May 22, 2016, 10:26:52 pm »
Hi,

When you use the Powerpress plugin with the Clammr plugin, the embed feature located beneath the Powerpress audio player does not seem to work properly. Yes, clicking on the word “Embed” correctly produces an embed code. But when you place that embed code in another website, it fails to generate a functioning audio player, depending on the particular settings you’ve selected in Powerpress and in Clammr. Specifically: 

The embed code works if: Powerpress>Welcome>”Enable Clammr Audio Player with PowerPress” is unchecked & Clammr Plugin “Checking this option will automatically replace all audio players rendered with the default shortcode” is unchecked.

The embed code also works if: Powerpress>Welcome>”Enable Clammr Audio Player with PowerPress” is unchecked & Clammr Plugin “Checking this option will automatically replace all audio players rendered with the default shortcode” is checked.

But the embed code doesn’t work if: Powerpress>Welcome>”Enable Clammr Audio Player with PowerPress” is checked & Clammr Plugin “Checking this option will automatically replace all audio players rendered with the default shortcode” is checked. Instead of a functioning audio player, you see Clammr code.

The embed code also doesn’t work if: Powerpress>Welcome>”Enable Clammr Audio Player with PowerPress” is checked & Clammr Plugin “Checking this option will automatically replace all audio players rendered with the default shortcode” is unchecked. Instead of a functioning audio player, you see Clammr code.

At least that’s my experience. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong. I’m not quite clear what the checkbox in the Clammr plugin is supposed to do. On different attempts, I tried checking it and unchecking it, but I’m still unclear what it does. Or whether I should check it and also check Powerpress’ Clammr checkbox. Any advice, suggestions?

Thanks!

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Audio player's embed feature doesn't work with Clammr
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 12:25:38 am »
Thanks for reporting this. We have shared it with the development team. They don't have an immediate solution for this issue but will keep it in mind.