Author Topic: "Upload session is invalid. Verify your network connection and then try again."  (Read 580 times)

KentyMac

A couple times over the past month I've tried to upload media via the PowerPress plugin and after clicking "Upload Media" I get the message "Upload session is invalid. Verify your network connection and then try again."  Obviously I have a working network connection as I can do everything else but get the upload window to load properly and connect.

When I try the HTML4 uploader it sits there for awhile and then says: "Not Found  The requested URL /uploader/s-063886f908756e0c30fc3186bfc475fa/html4/&Redirect=/uploader/s-063886f908756e0c30fc3186bfc475fa/html4/?ReturnURL=http%3A%2F%2Fpodcast.iborme.com%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin.php%3Faction%3Dpowerpress-jquery-upload-complete&Upload=1 was not found on this server."

I've tried using both Chrome and Firefox without success.  Suggestions appreciated!  Thank you!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
You have something modifying the URLs. Do you have any security type plugins on your WordPress site?