Author Topic: Blubrry News Letter Sent May 27, 2009  (Read 6330 times)

Todd

• Administrator
Blubrry News Letter Sent May 27, 2009
« on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:55 am »
Hello Podcasters it has been way to long since we sent out a community update! I wanted to get this out and in your inboxes today, because I wanted to not only talk about our new PowerPress Plugin for WordPress release, but also update you on what has been happening behind the scenes here at Blubrry.

First of those of you new to the community we want to extend a warm welcome we are happy to have you part of the family.

Second we have added some folks to the team here. Mike is now taking care of Tech Support and our turn-around times on support tickets is much lower. Rob is hitting the Social Media space and has been featuring your shows on our Blubrry Facebook page and helping folks on Twitter. Dan our ad sales guy has been beating up the streets of NYC, working to get new advertisers signed so we can put more money in your pocket.

Today we reached a milestone with the update to the PowerPress plugin that most of you are using on your WordPress blogs. The release today completely integrates our podcast hosting and statistic service into the plugin, and we are very proud of being able to introduce podcast publishing as simple as 1, 2, 3! Check out the video on the blog post!

Podcast Advertising Update: We are ramping up for Quarter 3 so I need to make sure that each of you interested in advertising deals will update your advertising surveys. Shows with surveys older than 90 days will not be offered ad deals slated to kick off on July 1st.

Special Note: If your show is about Tech, Business, Science or Education and you have never been on an ad buy, you do know that for the past year 100% of shows wanting on ad buys have been able to be on a CPM based ad buy. In a few weeks I will be sending out a special email to everyone as we want to get as many shows as possible on ad buys across all categories this next Quarter.

The GoDaddy CPA campaign continues to do well, the top show in Quarter 1 earned over $17,000 dollars!

Keep an eye on the blog as we will be releasing some more tools that you as a podcaster can use to build your audiences.

Huge thank you to all of the shows that fixed, updated, or simply completed their show profiles this month. We still have a lot of shows that have incomplete show profiles making it nearly impossible for our growing listener audience to find your content.

The team here at RawVoice continues to be your biggest fans, who want you to succeed. RawVoice is doing great and we look forward to seeing you all at PodCamps this summer, and if your coming to Blog World and New Media Expo in Vegas in October. We will be there!