Author Topic: Free Stats vs Premium Stats Questions  (Read 2819 times)

mike deckys

Free Stats vs Premium Stats Questions
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:35:18 am »
I have been noticing lag times on the stats of up to 16 hours.  Is that time reduced with Premium Stats?

Are all episodes tracked?  I see the summary only shows 10, but is information available for all episodes in premium?

If I have multiple podcasts, and am a member of the Blubrry community, is the $50 annual fee for all my podcasts, or for each?

You guys are doing something great here!  Keep it up!! :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:38:23 am by mike deckys »

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Free Stats vs Premium Stats Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:10 am »
We do not display new episodes in the reports until they have had 5 or more downloads. So if your show is new, you may not have enough downloads initially to trigger the display of the new episode in the statistics. Also, there is an up to 3 hour delay, we import stats every 3 hours. Our competitors import stats real time, which can and has in the past caused reliability problems. Our system is pretty reliable, we have fail over capabilities and the storing of the statistics is handled in the most bare bones way to ensure no downtime. The logging of the redirects are not effected if we ever have a problem with our database for example.

Updating statistics is automatically performed once a day. We don't update the statistics every 3 hours as most people do not check their stats every three hours. If you do check your stats multiple times a day, you can update your statistics yourself at anytime by clicking the refresh icon at the top (blue icon with arrows similar to the refresh icon found in a web browser).

There is a drop down at the top left corner of your statistics. It should say "summary" currently. When you select that drop down and then select a specific month or 'overall', you will be presented a list of all of the episodes available, not just the 10 most recent.

The annual fee is per each program/show. Remember you can use the basic free service for other shows until you decide you want to upgrade to the premium service.