Author Topic: Display Podcast in middle of post with download link?  (Read 3413 times)

mike deckys

Display Podcast in middle of post with download link?
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:27:21 am »
First off, I just migrated from podpress, and I LOVE what I see here.  Awesome!
And everything works like it's supposed to to boot!

I would like the ability to place my audio file within my post, like podpress enabled you to do with the code [display_podcast].

I am not using the default audio player, but am using the recommended alternative audio player.  I tried placing the mp3 link and selecting the checkbox to "Replace all links to mp3 files", but all that appears is the html of the link.

I would also like the download link of the audio, but I can't seem to configure it in the 1pixel out dashboard.  I know it was available in older versions.  So what I have is the download link available in the default player, but the player itself hidden.  this works, but it places the download link above the player, and I would like it below.  (ok, that may be a bit picky, but hey, that's my request)! ;D

Thanks!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Display Podcast in middle of post with download link?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 05:36:18 pm »
place my audio file within my post is on the TODO list.

You will want to contact the developer of the WP plugin for the second problem.

Next update of PowerPress will include an option you can add to your wp-config.php to set the priority level when PowerPress adds it's player code to the content. By changing this setting you can have PowerPress add it's links after or before WP Audio Player does. Stay tuned to the http://help.blubrry.com/ for details how to add this define to your wp-config.php