Author Topic: PowerPress Player Not Displaying Right  (Read 1303 times)

AuniaKahn

PowerPress Player Not Displaying Right
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:53:42 pm »
The player for some reason is not displaying correctly. I am not too sure what the issue is. All other pages are fine. If you could please help me that would be wonderful, thank you in advance.

Todd

• Administrator
Re: PowerPress Player Not Displaying Right
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 02:20:28 pm »
Can you give us the website address so we can take a look..

Thanks

AuniaKahn

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 02:24:58 pm »
I have found that the template does not support PowerPress, however I had been using it with another Template and the posts already posted before I changed templates still seem to work just fine, it's just when I add a new podcast. Is there anything that can be done on your end at all, if not I understand. If you can help I can provide more info if you wish.

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 02:45:34 pm »
I guess I am a bit confused..

So if I am correct the old episodes in the new template work fine but the new posts do not.  Hmm

1st I would like you to try this..

Select "yes" in the Powerpress Settings > Media Appearance tab where it asks if you are having theme issues.

Reset your browser cache and see if it shows up.

If it still does not work in your blog post where the player would normally be place the following [powerpress]

For more help troubleshooting your problem, see: http://create.blubrry.com/resources/powerpress/using-powerpress/diagnosing-feed-andor-player-issues-with-powerpress/

We do offer consulting to fix theme issues..  But hopefully you can work through what is going on with the theme. We encourage you to work with the developer of the theme as well..

Please send me a link to your site and or the theme you are having trouble with..

http://create.blubrry.com/support/podcast-consulting-services/

AuniaKahn

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »
I will do that and let you know, as for the developer he said "it does not support PowerPress" and when I asked if maybe in the future that would change since Podcasting is very big right now, he did not respond. He seems uninterested. A bummer if you ask me. Thank you for taking the time, I will do waht you suggested and see if that might help! I will be in touch.

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 03:05:51 pm »
The thing is if it will not support powerpress it will not support regular wordpress players.  You may want to try the  MediaElement.js Audio Player as that is as default as it gets in relation to wordpress..

Todd..

AuniaKahn

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 03:09:10 pm »
Well Todd, you seem to be my hero of the day. This was a quick and easy fix and I am so thankful for your help and wonderful plugin.

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 03:20:32 pm »
Great - Thanks for being a customer and good luck with your podcast.

Todd..