Author Topic: Question about Advertising Survey  (Read 3303 times)

larth

Question about Advertising Survey
« on: March 10, 2013, 10:03:23 pm »
For the survey questions asking about visitors to our ENTIRE site, that means beyond blubrry, correct? So it would be our wordpress, our forum, our homepage, that sort of thing?

Also, for the question about homepage visitors, is that also our homepage OFF of blubrry, or does it mean our blubrry page? Our homepage is a wordpress that we're currently connecting our podcast to with powerpress.

I think I've got it right, but I just wanted to be sure before I submitted.

Thanks!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Question about Advertising Survey
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 12:23:07 am »
You got it right. We need this information for advertisers. Commonly a campaign will include site banners (ads you will place on your site) so the information about your web site is vital.

renee

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 03:37:48 pm »
We've completed our survey but haven't received any responses. Is there something else we could do to receive responses? Is anyone available to review the what we submitted and let us know what we could improve on?

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 03:53:36 pm »
if your Ad Survey is complete, and you are on the stats system this puts you at the top of our list for ad deals.  Running and audience survey helps as well.   As an example this past weekend we had an advertiser send us a list of shows they wanted on a buy. A number of the shows on that list were not on the stats, and sadly immediately disqualified..

We have to know what a shows stats are to put them on a buy..

They key is you are in the system and when something pops for your show Genre we can move quickly to get you on a ad buy. It is also critical that you monitor daily the email account you used to sign up for Blubrry with, as we will often have a 2-3 days window to get shows on and a ad buy launched..

In the meantime we encourage shows to find advertisers on their own and if they advertiser is looking for more numbers we can help out.. Plus we have a handsome finders fee...

Todd..