Author Topic: Wordpress 3.4.1 + PP 4.0.2 + Flow Player Classic = Website crash/lockup  (Read 1729 times)

chevymanusa

Hi Guys,
New member here, was going to post on the wordpress support. However, a lot of users are being redirected here.
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section or is a duplicate. I am not sure how exactly to search for this issue.

I was very happy to have the plugin working and had two videos on one page that worked fine. Anyways, the problem is shortly after the site will lock up and I will have to go into the WHM and see what is going on.

Each time the following files are just building up in CPU & Memory usage:
public_html/wp-admin/edit.php
public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

To fix this, I renamed the plugin and had to restart the HTTP service.

I can confirm this happens with the Flow Player Classic.
I am not sure if is limited to that video player or to the overall plugin. However, as soon as I either disable and/or rename powerpress. The problem is solved.

Anyways, just thought I would share this, in-case someone else stumbled across it as well.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
We're all having problems with Flash as of recent, FlowPlayer or not. Unfortunately the recent versions of Flash are beyond buggy. Most of the problems though are isolated with Firefox and Flash. Try a different browser like Chrome and see if you still have problems.