Author Topic: Order of shows and some shows not in Blubrry  (Read 3513 times)

krishnade

Order of shows and some shows not in Blubrry
« on: April 15, 2008, 03:35:38 am »
Firstly - thanks Todd and the team for all your great work here. I am delighted to have added my new podcast to Blubrry - and I'm about to add another one. I love the fact I can also delete the blog posts so just the podcasts show up - just found that feature today! Once I've sorted out the problem below you can be sure I'll be mentioning Blubrry in the podcast not just on th show notes - as the wonderful Donna Papacosta does!

I've been playing around with my titles for my shows and noticed that in Blubrry for my Talking Coacing podcast that :

1. episodes 1 and 2 are not showing up

How can I make sure that all the shows appear in Blubrry and also that they are in numberical order with the most recent show at the top of the list?

Many thanks

Krishna De
Bringing your brand to life!
www.bizgrowthnews.com
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 04:17:30 am by krishnade »

Todd

• Administrator
Re: Order of shows and some shows not in Blubrry
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 03:39:46 am »
The key is to make sure that all of the episodes are in your RSS file. Most RSS feeds roll off older posts. If the older posts have already rolled of it is impossible for the system to pick it up. The RVG also only looks for new shows in your feed once you have made the initial import.

One thing you may want to consider is a media only rss feed. That way your blog post are not imported as well.

krishnade

Re: Order of shows and some shows not in Blubrry
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 09:46:09 am »
Todd - thanks for the info - clearly the first two shows were therefore not in the reader when I submitted the feed to Blubrry.

In terms of creating amedia only file, as I am using Feedburner with Typepad I'm not sure that is possible - thanks for the suggestion though. I am doing that for BizGrowthNews.com which is wordpress.org.

Best wishes
Krishna De
Bringing your brand to life!
www.bizgrowthnews.com