Author Topic: Blubrry Podcast Publisher and Account Management  (Read 9062 times)

Todd

• Administrator
Blubrry Podcast Publisher and Account Management
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:49:07 am »
Over the past several months the team here has been working towards a very specific set of site enhancements that is being rolled into all of our sites. This past weekend we finished one segment of those enhancements and have released it on Blubrry.com. Many of you have complained about not being able to navigate the account management section efficiently. Based on initial feedback that should not be a issue anymore. Login and click on Manage Account from the top menu to take it for a test drive.

We have also finalized the initial version of our integrated podcast publishing system which is currently being beta tested by a number of podcasters including team members here at RawVoice.

One of the features we really love in the Podcast Publisher is that we have added Weblog API capability to the publishing system. For those not familiar with the Weblog API, in our implementation it is used post blog/podcast post to sites outside of Blubrry.com.

Some will ask why we did this, well most of you already have primary points of presence, and we wanted to add the ability to allow those of you looking to fully automate your podcast publishing the ability to use our system yet maintain your current point of presence.

As an example, over the past month I have been publishing my show at GeekNewsCentral.com directly from our podcast publishing system. The advantage for me is that all I have to do is focus on the content. The podcast publisher takes care of media file naming, id3 tag writing, graphics management, show notes, newsletter posting, podcast statistics and host of other added value features.

On Saturday I did a mini-preview of the publisher during a presentation I did for TechPodcasts.com and thought it would be a good idea to give you access to the video. Check out what we have created and let us know what you think. http://www.mediaurl.net/74834/

Oh and a final thing we will be opening the podcast publishing service up to everyone in very short order. Let us know if you want to launch a new show or publish your current show through our system demand has been pretty heavy.

ruth250

Re: Blubrry Podcast Publisher and Account Management
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:46:25 am »
thank you for sharing the post@! with this <spam removed> -md
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 06:11:50 am by mgdell »