Author Topic: Download link not working  (Read 1196 times)

ravedog

Download link not working
« on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:40 pm »
Hello,

(I did read the other topics regarding downloads and it seems that their solutions did not work for me, why I'm asking again). I recently installed your plugin and gave it a test on a few pages and it worked the way I wanted: I wanted a player that would be able to play both MP3 and M4A files in the same HTML5 player. I am referencing external URL's and it works perfectly. However, I activated the feature "Display Download Link," and it worked for the test, but when I went and updated all my posts, it stopped working. I am using the shortcode example:

[powerpress url="http://podcast.galexmusic.com/podcast/garethemerypodcast_149.m4a"]

And for the test, it worked: the download link appear below the player. Now, it's just the player by itself. Originally I had a manual HREF link below my other players but I decided to use yours since it killed 2 problems at once. So I know that is an option, but I prefer to use Blubrry if I can.

I would like to be able to provide a link to our site but it is not live to the outisde world at this point. So hopefully I can get help this way. Thank you for your time.

G.

PS - None of the options are working including Display Play in new Window Link either. Here are my settings:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:03:35 pm by ravedog »