Author Topic: Adding Another Podcast  (Read 7980 times)

QOTS

Adding Another Podcast
« on: March 03, 2008, 10:15:09 am »
I recently added a second Podcast under my Quiet on the Set! profile.  I cannot seem to figure out how to edit the settings.  I go to the settings page and the left sidebar is only applicable to blubrry/quietontheset01.

How do I switch the left side bar to blubrry/letstalkindie?

Thanks!

QOTS

Re: Adding Another Podcast
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:03:33 pm »
Also, how do you retrieve the stats for the second podcast?   ???
Maybe remedial questions for some of you but this is frustrating.

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:41:11 pm »
If you go into the Blubrry Publisher which is a new menu item from the "your settings" link you will find the shows you control listed on the right. Click on the show that is new and that will load the profile. The show listed at the top of the page is the show under edit.

In order to get stats for the new show fill out a new survey via the survey link for the second show this will activate the stats.

QOTS

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:40:32 am »
Todd,

Thank you...that was easy enough.  Now how do I change the Profile settings?  It stays on "quietontheset01".  I need to update the "letstalkindie" one.

Steve

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 01:21:53 pm »
The user profile would be your profile, and each account has a single user profile so there is no way to create unique user profiles for each show. So the links you see on the left hand side of the page in "your settings" are linked to both programs.