Author Topic: Separate Summary for each channel?  (Read 1752 times)

madcatandrew

Separate Summary for each channel?
« on: August 18, 2010, 12:20:27 pm »
I'm sure there has to be an option somewhere, but I'm only seeing the general podcast summary under iTunes settings which does not look to be channel specific. It is imperative that I use a completely separate summary, images etc. for different podcast channels. Any hints to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

I did several forum searches and didn't find anything pertinent, so I am sorry if this is just a repeat of an old post.

-Andrew

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Separate Summary for each channel?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 03:56:09 pm »
The "Channels" settings page iTunes tab can have a different value then your main PowerPress settings iTunes tab. Any value left blank in the Channel Settings page essentially tells PowerPress that you want that channel to get its settings from the global PowerPress settings.

So to set custom Channel settings, navigate to PowerPress > Channels page, click the channel you want to edit, then go from tab to tab in that page and make sure all of the settings are filled out. From then on, that Channel will have separate settings from those that are in the PowerPress > Basic Settings page.

adnan

Re: Separate Summary for each channel?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:14:41 pm »
Thanks.