Author Topic: Player Issue in Google Chrome  (Read 2240 times)

michaelvandeven

Player Issue in Google Chrome
« on: May 31, 2010, 06:30:44 pm »
When viewing the embedded player in Firefox and IE, all is fine.  However, when viewing it in Google Chrome, the Flash player displays but is not responsive to any clicks.  It just behaves like a static image of a player.  The only player that does seem to work in Google Chrome is the single pause/play button player.  Any ideas?  Is this just my chrome installation?  Or is anyone else experiencing this?

Site is RadioTrainWreck.com

Cheers,
Michael

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Player Issue in Google Chrome
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 08:40:08 am »
I am able to play your audio using the 1 pixel out player in Google Chrome. There may be something wrong with your installation of Google Chrome. I would first try downloading and installing the latest version of Flash. If that doesn't solve the problem, try installing another copy of Chrome. You may also want to test on another computer just to verify the problem is local.

michaelvandeven

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 03:37:16 pm »
I am able to play your audio using the 1 pixel out player in Google Chrome. There may be something wrong with your installation of Google Chrome. I would first try downloading and installing the latest version of Flash. If that doesn't solve the problem, try installing another copy of Chrome. You may also want to test on another computer just to verify the problem is local.
I already have reinstalled both chrome and flash on my machine, but to no avail.  However, it occurred to me that I should try Chrome in a virtual machine... and what do you know... it works.  What the hell.  I guess it doesn't matter much, as long as other people are able to use the player.  That's all I'm truly concerned with.  Thanks for the suggestions.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 04:05:49 pm »
Good to hear.