Author Topic: Teacher's Corner: New video tutorial on iClip 4  (Read 2485 times)

TheDean

Teacher's Corner: New video tutorial on iClip 4
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:51:35 pm »
Teacher’s Corner, Lesson 10: iClip
Welcome to the tenth episode of the Teacher’s Corner Screencast.
After a much too long break due to system problems, website outage and a heavy workload in my primary job as a teacher I am very happy to resume my regular screencast series on technologies that are useful for teaching and learning as of today. In recent lessons I covered applications like FotoMagico, DEVONthink or Crossword Forge among others as well as web services like LEO, the online dictionary.

In this lesson I am going to introduce iClip 4 to you. iClip 4 is a clipboard manager for Mac OS X, which extends the system clipboard and is thus very helpful for everybody working with little snippets of information.

Download the show here:
Teacher’s Corner RSS-Feed
Teacher’s Corner Screencasts on iTunes
Or if you aren't into RSS, here is the direct download link.

If you want to download the application, go to Inventive Software

Feedback wanted

Please join the forum and tell me what you think of this show. I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Support Teacher's Corner

Although this is a free screencast and you aren't forced to pay a single cent to get high quality screencasts, you can now support Teacher's Corner by using my affiliate links to various Amazon Stores around the world. This won't cost you any extra money, but will bring me some cents to pay my webhosting bills. To access my affiliate links, please go to the Teacher's Corner Support Page.

dmv

Re: Teacher's Corner: New video tutorial on iClip 4
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:44:14 pm »
glad your back in form.
dmv