Author Topic: Some cool podcasts I have come across  (Read 5144 times)

Edgy Podcast Reviews

Some cool podcasts I have come across
« on: November 09, 2009, 06:48:58 pm »
Here are few podcasts I have run across and enjoy.

- The Accidental Creative
- The Ceiling Fan
- The Randy Rando Randonopolis Show

Oh course,
My show, Edgy Podcast Reviews, is an excellent choice.

lars1234

Re: Reply to Some cool podcasts I have come across
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 07:03:50 am »
To all podcasters!!!

Edgy Podcast Reviews is a great site. If you've been looking for accurate and very helpful feedback, by which you can make needed changes, submit your podcast to them for review!

I did and the feedback I received led to changes in how I produce the Coffeebreak with Mr. Coffeesleeve. The improved quality and listen-ability is a direct result of the feedback I received from Edgy Podcast Reviews. Hey, I only got 2 1/2 stars so I'm not exactly bragging but the feedback was priceless and right on! You can also be confident the folks at Edgy Podcast Reviews will sample a lot of your material to form their feedback and deliver it in a constructive encouraging way!   

Thanks again to the team at Edgy Podcast Reviews for the great work they do! The rarest gem in the world is accurate feedback and they give you this gift for free! Listen and learn!

I'm going to check on The Accidental Creative, The Ceiling Fan and The Randy Rando Randonoplis Show as I bet they're very good and I'l check out the reviews to see if I can learn a little more!

Edgy Podcast Reviews

Re: Some cool podcasts I have come across
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 09:04:22 pm »
Thank you so much. This is a wonderful compliment that we treasure and are very proud of.