Blubrry Podcasting Community Forum

News And Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: BenAvery on June 03, 2013, 09:43:50 am

Title: So THIS Is Where I Introduce Myself...
Post by: BenAvery on June 03, 2013, 09:43:50 am
I'm Ben Avery. I'm new to the forum, but not new to podcasting. (Although I feel like it.)

I have two podcasts. My newest is Welcome to Level Seven, a fan podcast about the upcoming Agents of SHIELD TV series and the Marvel Avengers movies. We've only done two episodes so far. This summer, we are doing an Avengers re-watch until the TV series starts, when we will be podcasting weekly about the new episodes. http://welcometolevelseven.com

My other podcast has been around for a couple years. It's called Strangers and Aliens and is about sci-fi/fantasy and Christianity.

Both of these podcasts are why I love podcasting -- they are conversations I'd be having anyway, only this way a lot more people are invited to the conversation!

I don't belong to any podcast communities right now. This is the first. Up until this point, my only point of contact with other podcasters has been a couple friends I have made who are in the same "niche" as my Strangers and Aliens podcast and listening to Daniel J. Lewis' Audacity to Podcast (even though I do not use Audacity).

I'm looking forward to possibly getting to know some of you!

Title: Re: So THIS Is Where I Introduce Myself...
Post by: mgdell on June 03, 2013, 09:49:33 am
Ben,

Welcome aboard!  This forum isn't TOO active (meaning it's easy to keep up on) and we really try to support people who use blubrry services and podcasters in general.

I hope you find the information useful!

-Mike
Title: Re: So THIS Is Where I Introduce Myself...
Post by: BenAvery on June 04, 2013, 12:01:49 am
I've already found a couple answers to my questions using these forums (like figuring out that I should be using mp3s to be able to use the right players on the blog posts).

So even though you guys only answered my one question, you've already answered a few of my questions.