Blubrry Podcasting Community Forum

Hey Blubrry => Blubrry PowerPress WordPress Plugin => Topic started by: atfmb on March 13, 2011, 06:14:15 pm

Title: 2.0 Player Troubles
Post by: atfmb on March 13, 2011, 06:14:15 pm
Hi,

I read the post from Todd re: the troubles with the player in 2.0 and after trying his suggestion (as best I could -see below about 'tabs'), I am still having troubles.

I'm running WordPress v 3.1 with the iBlog theme and am using Firefox 3.6.15 on a Mac.

I don't see a tab in blubrry press for Audio Player - my tabs are Welcome, Basic Settings, Services & Stats, Media Appearance, Feeds, iTunes & T.V.

I have changed settings & hit save, then changed em back and hit save, I have closed my browser, installed the latest, greatest version of Flash (10.2.152.3) and I still can't get the audio player to show up.  There is a link to open it in a new window (the window is blank) and a download link (the link does work), but the player does not show up.

Help?

~P
Title: Re: 2.0 Player Troubles
Post by: matt1027 on March 13, 2011, 06:22:54 pm
Look over on the left-hand side of the Admin page, down toward the bottom.  You might have to scroll down.  You'll see PowerPress with a drop-down menu and right below the Settings menu item is Audio Player.  Is that what you are looking for?

That will bring up choices and configuration for audio players.

Title: Re: 2.0 Player Troubles
Post by: atfmb on March 13, 2011, 06:33:17 pm
Matt - that is EXACTLY what I was looking for!  You rock, thank you so much!

;D

~P