Author Topic: Earn Money With GoToMeeting  (Read 7132 times)

rawvoicemarketing

Earn Money With GoToMeeting
« on: April 13, 2007, 05:04:39 pm »
I love GoToMeeting. And not just because they're a sponsor of many Blubrry shows.

I've been getting quite a few requests for assistance with the WordPress and Drupal open source content management systems. I've been able to use GoToMeeting to help review people's sites and give them pointers on how to improve their presentation.

Some people want more than a few minutes of my time. So I've arranged paid tutoring sessions that allow people to learn about these systems and build their sites interactively via the web. Without a functional and reasonably priced system like GoToMeeting this type of service would not be possible.

sureideas

Re: Earn Money With GoToMeeting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »
GoToMeeting is one of the leading online meeting providers. With interactive web conferencing, you can conduct a meeting of whatever length you need, as often as you desire .With industry leading security features, GoToMeeting lets you hold a meeting via the Internet with the utmost of confidence, knowing that you are meeting in total privacy.GoToMeeting allows you to share any computer program and switch presenters whenever you need to during the meeting.

rai007

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 01:22:16 pm »
is it right we can earn money from there

dian

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 05:50:47 am »
Yeah I do agree that its one of the leading one and with better security features too.