Author Topic: Only 5 podcast episodes show in iTunes feed...  (Read 132 times)

Wayne Walker

• Rookie
Only 5 podcast episodes show in iTunes feed...
« on: October 15, 2018, 07:00:12 pm »
I have hundreds of podcast episodes in my library, yet on itunes, stitcher, all catchers, only 5-6 show up in the feed. I have "Show most recent" to 300 and "Maximize Feed Episodes" on. "Enhance all feeds" is also on. Please help. My podcast relies on its library, and not its most recent, so this is a huge downside. I can't even switch to another podcast service without going through the hundreds of posts already configured for PowerPress.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Only 5 podcast episodes show in iTunes feed...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:52:58 pm »
There's a couple of settings you probably need to adjust in order to show more episodes in your RSS feed, and in turn, your Apple Podcasts listing.
1.) Log in to your WordPress site. Hover over the Settings menu on the left-hand side and select Reading.
2.) Change the number in the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" box to a higher number like 300. Click the Save Changes button.
3.) Hover your mouse over the PowerPress link in the left-hand sidebar and select Settings. On the next screen, switch to Advanced Mode if you're not already there
4.) Click the Feeds tab. In the "Show the most recent" box, enter the same number you entered in step two. Click the Save Changes button.
5.) Clear any site caches.