Author Topic: Reversion to first episode??  (Read 211 times)

Hal Coopersmith

• Rookie
Reversion to first episode??
« on: July 31, 2018, 05:32:22 pm »
Whenever I try to create a text post on my wordpress site, Blubrry automatically reverts to my first episode.  I have tried "Modify existing podcast episode" and deleting the url and click "Podcast episode will be removed from this post upon save" but whenever, I save it always reverts back to the first episode.  All I want is text post (transcript) without a link to an episode.  Can anyone help?

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Reversion to first episode??
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 12:40:05 pm »
Once you check the box to remove the Podcast Episode, you have to then click the Update button and it should remove the Podcast Episode after the Post is saved.

If that's not happening, ensure that your core WordPress, your WordPress theme, and all of your plugins are up to date. If you're using any caching plugins/services, clear them and/or temporarily disable them and see if that makes a difference. If none of that works, there are some suggestions here on how to diagnose the issue:
https://create.blubrry.com/resources/powerpress/using-powerpress/diagnosing-feed-andor-player-issues-with-powerpress/