Author Topic: Possible to share link to draft post (for review) BEFORE publishing????  (Read 545 times)

Lozano Smith

• Rookie
So to give you a picture of my world, I'm creating a podcast for my company where 2-3 people will be talking per episode. I'm looking for a way to basically have those people be able to listen to  and approve (or QCP) their podcast audio BEFORE I hit publish and it therefore shows up on listener feeds. Basically we're looking for a way to share the audio and then if they recognize they misquoted something or want to cut a particular section, we have the ability to re-upload another, final audio file that we would then be officially published and seen by the public.

Is this even possible? On our Blubrry PowerPress website I've played around with the "draft" and "pending approval" settings, but it looks like you can't view/listen to those unless you're an administrator (AKA me). I really don't want anyone besides myself to have administrator access so that no settings are accidentally altered.

Obviously we could upload to a third party dropbox type account and distribute that way, but it would be nice if there was a way to share the uploaded file through Blubrry and streamline the process.

I hope that makes sense.  ???

Thanks in advance for any advice/help!

Best,
Erin

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
The only real option would be to upload the file directly thru your dashboard at blubrry.com and make it public and send the link to the people who need to review it. While the media file itself would technically be public, no one would have the link to the media file unless you gave it to them. Once the file is approved, you could complete the rest of the publishing process via your PowerPress Site where it'd then be listened to by your general audience.

Lozano Smith

• Rookie
Thank you very much! I'll give that a try.  ;D