Author Topic: Podcast Feed Keeps Saying It Has No Episodes  (Read 253 times)

axruiz089@gmail.com

• Rookie
Podcast Feed Keeps Saying It Has No Episodes
« on: June 13, 2018, 01:06:15 pm »
Hi y'all,

Totally new to this, so please bear with me as I go along. Podcast feed is https://lovehaterelationship.net/feed/podcast/

Just started my first podcast and posted my first episode. It's hosted on Buzzsprout (not sure if that matters or not). The episode page looks good, works, everything. I followed all of the instructions on your "Creating your first Episode with PowerPress" page, including making sure that the post is Public and the media link is verified.

When I go to verify the feed on CastFeedValidator, it tells me that everything is okay, but for whatever reason, it has 0 Feed Items. My copy, my image, all of that material shows up, but no episode. I also pasted it into FireFox with the same results and (you guessed it), when I tried to submit to iTunes, it tells me I have no episodes in my feed. When I look at the text in Chrome, everything seems to be there and updated and in order though.

I've cleared my cache (and don't have any caching plug-ins installed), and I'm also not using category podcasting or custom podcast channels.

Any and all ideas would be ridiculously appreciated. Thank you!

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Podcast Feed Keeps Saying It Has No Episodes
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 11:25:00 pm »
Must've been a temporary issue. Just ran the feed thru 2 validators, everything came up fine (and the media enclosure is in th feed now).