Author Topic: Translating blubrry's welcome messages to new subscribers  (Read 326 times)

Alberto Gini

• Rookie
Translating blubrry's welcome messages to new subscribers
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:34:36 am »
Hi,
how could I translate the messages being sent by blubrry to listeners who subscribe by email to my podcast mymeantime.it which is hosted by blubrry?
Shouldn't I be notified whenever mymeantime.it gets a new subscriber?
Thank you

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Translating blubrry's welcome messages to new subscribers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 01:20:55 pm »
When you say "translate the message," what do you mean?

Subscribe by Email is not meant as a tool for podcasters to gain listener information. It's simply meant to make it easy for listeners to get new episode notifications when you publish new episodes. Thus, Subscribe by Email does not notify you when it picks up new subscribers.

Alberto Gini

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:31:56 pm »
I mean to put it in italian for my italian subscribers... You have an italian customer ...

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:08:39 am »
What I'm being told about translations for Subscribe by Email is that there aren't currently any in place but Blubrry will be looking for help with translations for all languages in the near future.

If you're interested in contributing to the Italian translation, go here:
https://www.blubrry.com/contact/
Click All Other Inquiries and click the Feedback option. Fill out the form indicating that you'd like to help with translations for Subscribe by Email and your information will be forwarded to the dev team.