Author Topic: 2 for 1 promos... It's a deal you can't refuse...  (Read 3127 times)

Yuzzy

2 for 1 promos... It's a deal you can't refuse...
« on: January 12, 2007, 05:59:40 pm »
I have a podcast called The Yuzzy's Weekend Dancefloor Podcast (www.yuzzy.ca) and i have around 250 to 300 pair of ears listening every weeks. The show is basicly an independant dance/trance/house music podcast in whish we have a lot of fun. It is growing pretty solid but, as we all do, I would surely be happy to see my audience grow faster... (and maybe attract some ad deals...)

I have a deal you can't refuse... I've done this 2 or 3 times and it always profit both parties: If you play my promo once, i'll play yours on two of my show... It's a very basic promo exchange...

If anyone is interested please email me (yanbuzz@gmail.com) and we'll talk about this...

P.S.: I am also a bumper sucker (ex.: Hi, my name is Ben Stiller from the www.benstiller.com and you are listening to the Yuzzy's Weekend dancefloor Podcast!)... i play them here and there in my shows... it can also be some kind of visibility for your own podcast...

Yuzzy...