Author Topic: Feed not validating despite existing published episode (but on page, not post?)  (Read 298 times)

Per Fragemann

• Rookie
Hi all,

I just set up everything on the Blubbry plugin in Wordpress and also published an episode but the feed is just not validating. I've already previously set up and published a podcast so I know the settings/how to get everything working. I've set up everything the same as before except for 1 thing: I didn't publish the first episode as a post but as a page (for design reasons). Is this why the feed is maybe not finding the episode/not validating and if yes is there something I can do to change that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kat

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Please provide a link to the podcast feed you need help with so we can take a closer look at what's going on.

Per Fragemann

• Rookie
Thanks for your reply and help Shawn! The feed is https://www.small-improvements.com/feed/podcast/

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
I ran your feed thru both CastFeedValidator and Podbase and everything came up fine. Where are you having trouble with the feed not validating?

Per Fragemann

• Rookie
Hi Shawn, our Wordpress guy was able to add pages to the RSS feed which solved the issue. Thanks for your help!