Author Topic: PowerPress Media Player Subscribe options  (Read 509 times)

Jacob Johnson

• Rookie
PowerPress Media Player Subscribe options
« on: January 20, 2018, 03:15:25 pm »
How do I edit the links/subscribe options in the media web player (PowerPress Media player and links is enabled on website tab of the advanced settings)? I am able to set the rss feeds in the destinations of powerpress (advanced mode) on the destinations tab, but cannot find where/how to edit the links to the subscribe buttons in the media player itself.

I can set the subscribe options below the media player (but outside the player) and those work correctly, but the subscribe buttons in the player itself are not linking correctly and I would like to set/edit those, but can't find where to edit those.

Here is a link showing the issue - https://www.screencast.com/t/FHPtDlR8ruP

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:22:16 pm by Jacob Johnson »

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: PowerPress Media Player Subscribe options
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 01:19:07 am »
The links in the Blubrry Media Player work off of the information in your show's Blubrry account on the Blubrry website, not your PowerPress settings. Log in to your Blubrry Podcaster Dashboard and click the Listing Settings link and then copy/paste your show's iTunes Store URL into the appropriate field and click the Save Changes button.

Jacob Johnson

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 11:08:46 pm »
Thanks Shawn,

That worked great and bridged the gap for me.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 12:13:35 pm »
Glad to see that solved it for you!

If you've found the support we've provided here to be of value, please consider leaving a review for PowerPress:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/powerpress/reviews/?rate=5#new-post
These reviews help us with future development of the plugin, and we'd really appreciate it!