Author Topic: New Episode Not Appearing  (Read 635 times)

Will Malone

• Rookie
New Episode Not Appearing
« on: October 23, 2017, 11:57:13 pm »
Hi, guys. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have followed the same process for the past 32 weeks and have had no problems until tonight. For whatever reason, when I published my most recent episode, it won't show up in the Manage Episodes section of the dashboard, and the feed is not being picked up by directories like iTunes.

From what I can tell, I have no formatting errors, the feed is active, my feed is not too large, and - again - I'm doing exactly what I always have.

Usually, episodes appear and distribute immediately after posting, but nothing is happening tonight. I'm very concerned because this was an important show for us and I already advertised the posting schedule. Would appreciate any help. Looking for anything I can do to push out this episode - and keep this problem from happening again.

Episode: https://www.thewizardsnightshirt.com/episode-33-prince-adam-no-more-the-halloween-episode/

- Will

Will Malone

• Rookie
Re: New Episode Not Appearing
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 10:23:18 am »
UPDATE: Got a good response from Blubrry tech support. Everything seems to be working fine now. I was confused because iTunes usually pulls the show immediately after I post, and I also assumed that new episodes show up immediately in the Manage Episodes section of the Blubrry dashboard. For some reason, the feed was taking a long time to pull. Appreciate the good response.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: New Episode Not Appearing
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 11:51:38 am »
Glad to see you got it sorted out. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

If you've found the support we've provided here to be of value, please consider leaving a review for PowerPress:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/powerpress/reviews/?rate=5#new-post
These reviews help us with future development of the plugin, and we'd really appreciate it!