Author Topic: Missing Channel  (Read 1376 times)

Amy Whitney

• Rookie
Missing Channel
« on: October 15, 2017, 02:39:07 pm »
Hi there,

I was ready to post my latest podcast, when I noticed my default channel is not showing (I have 2 channels) and I could not post the URL to the audio for the episode.

It is not showing on this post or any other older posts that are still active. It seems like the box, is not visible in the post editor for some reason.

I added a 'test channel' to see if it showed up, and it did. So, it seems to be a but with showing the default channel. The default channel is also showing up on pages... but not posts. The interesting thing is that both channels are not showing up on the 'pages' either, only the default channel is showing on 'pages'

I haven't changed any of the PowerPress settings for months. So, I'm not sure why this would be happening.

I also tried deactivating all plugins except PowerPress and trying a different theme but the missing channel is still happening.

Any ideas?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 02:45:51 pm by Amy Whitney »

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Missing Channel
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:41:39 am »
Check the Screen Options at the top of the page and see if the channel boxes are listed there and if they're checked.

Amy Whitney

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 10:48:11 am »
YES! that was it!

Thanks!!

Sometimes we overlook the simple things assuming its much more technical...

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 10:59:27 am »
Glad to see that worked for you!

If you've found the support we've provided here to be of value, please consider leaving a review for PowerPress:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/powerpress/reviews/?rate=5#new-post
These reviews help us with future development of the plugin, and we'd really appreciate it!