Author Topic: Apologies for the basic questions regarding feed set up  (Read 258 times)

Michael Perazzetti

Apologies for the basic questions regarding feed set up
« on: January 15, 2017, 03:30:15 am »
I took a hiatus from podcasting for about 5 years and have never used Blubrry  before.  In that much time, things have changed and things have stayed the same.  But I need your help.  I just uploaded two older podcast shows that I never posted to my website as a trial to test the interface and to essentially get started. 

I am missing something.  I have not figured out how to create a valid feed that shows up anywhere and I am getting frustrated. I am not certain if that is something that has to be done at my account at Blubrry or at the backend of my website at the PowerPress end.  Can someone guide me to a guide or tutorial on how to begin all of this? 

I also want to create another podcast channel beginning with an older interview that I never posted.  But I cannot see where to create an addition podcast channel from the blubrry end and I am not certain if I have found it at the PowerPress end. 

Additonally, I am not certain if uploading properly takes placed at Blubrry or at the backend of my website.  I uploaded the two music podcast shows to Blubrry but have not uploaded the interview. 

Apologies for the string of questions and I hope to hear from someone as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

Michael Perazzetti
www.radiocasbah.com

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Apologies for the basic questions regarding feed set up
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:58:12 am »
Please send an e-mail to support@blubrry.com with your questions and someone from the support team will get in touch with you and help you get started.

Michael Perazzetti

Re: Apologies for the basic questions regarding feed set up
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:44:36 am »
Thank you.