Author Topic: Poor Blubrry Support - Need help with subscribe feature  (Read 1156 times)

Aaron Morris

• Rookie
Poor Blubrry Support - Need help with subscribe feature
« on: September 10, 2016, 06:51:21 pm »
Anyone else experiencing the poor support I receive from Blubrry? I've only asked questions on two occasions, and both times I've received ridiculous responses. It is as though support doesn't take the five extra seconds to read the question before responding.

Admittedly, in the first instance, my question may have been so obvious as to throw them off. I lost my local copy of an episode, so I asked how I could download it from the files I had stored on blubrry. Support's response was that I must have a local copy, because how else would I have uploaded it to Blubrry? Not very helpful.

Now I'm having a problem with the subscribe feature of PowerPress. All the buttons work, but the itunes button, instead of taking the listener to the itunes store or whatever, just takes them back to my site. I asked support if there is something I need to add or change, and support responded only that I should make sure I'm running the latest version of PowerPress. Again, not helpful. Yes I am running the latest version, and that response would only make sense if prior versions of PowerPress had this problem, in which case the response should have been, "we identified that problem in prior versions, but it has been fixed. If updating doesn't work, then try . . ."

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem with the subscribe button?

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Poor Blubrry Support - Need help with subscribe feature
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 09:50:58 pm »
Go to PowerPress >> Settings, Advanced Mode >> Destinations and make sure your iTunes Store URL has been added to the "iTunes Subscription URL" field. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page if needed.

If you've already done this and/or this isn't working for you, please respond with a URL to the site where you're having trouble so we can take a look.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 10:32:53 am »
Aaron,

Can you give me a call sometime?   My direct number is 231-715-1366.   I would love to talk to you about any problems you have had with support.

Mike Dell
Customer Support Coordinator
o: 877-729-8642
m: 231-715-1366
www.blubrry.com
twitter: mgdell

Aaron Morris

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 03:06:47 am »
 Thank you for the quick response, Shawn. That took care of the problem.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 11:39:34 am »
Aaron,  Can you call me sometime?   231-715-1366

Mike Dell
Customer Support Coordinator
o: 877-729-8642
m: 231-715-1366
www.blubrry.com
twitter: mgdell