Author Topic: blubrry vs itunes directory  (Read 1203 times)

Carrie-Ann Baron

• Rookie
blubrry vs itunes directory
« on: June 04, 2016, 01:42:38 am »
Hi there... I'm very new to this ... I've been uploading episodes to my feed  https://www.blubrry.com/tenaciouslivingnetwork/  ...  and I see the podcasts I've uploaded in that directory .. but in the actual itunes store, I only see 10 episodes.   

is there a limit? Or do I need to change a setting to see all in itunes library?   

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Carrie-Ann Baron

• Rookie
Re: blubrry vs itunes directory
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 04:41:17 am »
I think I figured it out .... searched previous discussions and followed advice through that.   Hopefully it works ... will keep you posted. :)   

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: blubrry vs itunes directory
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:29:31 am »
Just in case you're still having trouble with this:

There's a couple of settings you probably need to adjust in order to show more episodes in your RSS feed, and in turn, your iTunes Store listing.
1.) Log into your WordPress site. Hover over the Settings menu on the left-hand side and select Reading.
2.) Change the number in the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" box to a higher number like 50 or 100. Click the Save Changes button.
3.) Hover your mouse over the PowerPress link in the left-hand sidebar and select Settings. On the next screen, switch to Advanced Mode if you're not already there.
4.) Click the Feeds tab. In the "Show the most recent" box, enter the same number you entered in step two. Click the Save Changes button.

It may take up to 24 hours before you see the changes represented in your iTunes Store listing. If your listing doesn't update with the proper amount of episodes, please let me know.