Author Topic: Issue with PowerPress/ Wordpress  (Read 420 times)

Amy Ryles

• Rookie
Issue with PowerPress/ Wordpress
« on: January 07, 2016, 05:33:51 am »
I installed Blubrry/ PowerPress last week and was delighted with how easily it linked me up to iTunes. A few days later I must've been tinkering with the settings, as I realised that something had changed: now when I clicked through to one of my blog posts from the homepage (www.100questions.co) the sound file I had uploaded to the post (just the standard one through Wordpress) was no longer there. It'd gone.

... Which was puzzling. I figured it must have been something I had changed on the PowePress settings - but I had no idea what!

So I returned to the PowerPress settings page and spotted the box that said, "Having issues?" - I read the blurb, figured that that was the solution and hastily clicked on the, "Yes, please try to fix" button...

When I re-visited the site later, however, I realised that now when I clicked on a blog post, it didn't take me to the post I had originally uploaded - it directed me straight to iTunes.

Please could you advise me on how to reconfigure it so that when I click on a blog post, it takes me to the blog's page WITH the original standard media link embedded? I can't for the life of me figure it out - it's all still there when I examine the 'back end' of the post uploading...

Thanks,
Amy

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Issue with PowerPress/ Wordpress
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:00:11 am »
There isn't anything in PowerPress that would cause your blog posts to forward to your iTunes listing. 

It's got to be something to do with the way you put that front page together.  What is the URL to your blog posts page in WordPress?  (you have to have one)

IF you are not sure, look in the WordPress settings under reading (settings > reading)

-Mike