Author Topic: "No Title" in iTunes after updating wordpress plugin  (Read 1161 times)

Jon Haws

• Rookie
"No Title" in iTunes after updating wordpress plugin
« on: December 09, 2015, 06:57:03 pm »
I just updated the wordpress plugin and no it is showing with "No Title" in iTunes.  Please HELP!  Everything looks good inside WP . . . what am I missing!

Todd

• Administrator
Re: "No Title" in iTunes after updating wordpress plugin
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 01:29:37 am »
There is also an update for PowerPress we have been broadcasting it on social all day..  Version 6.2.2 is available as a update to the plugin.

Be sure to follow us on twitter @blubrry..

Do the update to PowerPress and then next time Apple polls your feed it will update.

EntBuddha

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 05:36:58 pm »
Hello, my feed no longer has a title in iTunes, but I haven't upgraded to WP 4.4 yet. I did upgrade PowerPress this morning to 6.2.2. Should I just wait until tomorrow to see if that does anything? I only ask because you say the bug only occurs with the title on WP 4.4. and I'm still on 4.3.1 with PP 6.2.2.

The settings in WP haven't been changed, and do display the proper feed title. With that being said, the title field is still blank in the feed XML.

http://www.entertainmentbuddha.com/feed/podcast/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ultimate-podcast-for-geek/id856375908?mt=2

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:41:17 pm by EntBuddha »

EntBuddha

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 12:54:12 pm »
Is there anyone who could look into this please? Still no title in iTunes and the Feed after updating to 6.2.2

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 10:51:44 am »
Make sure you are on WordPress 4.4 and update again to PowerPress 6.3 (new this weekend).

iTunes will update your listing when the poll your feed again.  Check it in Firefox browser and make sure the title is there. 

-Mike