Author Topic: Dumbest ? of all, does Blubrry's plan include a hosting site?  (Read 1354 times)

Frank Miller

• Rookie
Dumbest ? of all, does Blubrry's plan include a hosting site?
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:05:33 pm »
I want to make sure I THINK I understand how Blubrry works. When I registered and paid for a full plan, does it include hosting so I can just just put up a WordPress theme, install PowerPress and have all my podcasting in one place on Blubrry or do I have to buy a hosting site/plan on hosting service like GoDaddy or HostGator and install my WordPress site THERE?
I know this sounds dumb but I just could not be sure after reading and re-reading the blurbs on the plan and sign up pages and could not be sure even after seeing Todd's wonderful video on using PowerPress which sold me on signing up for Blubrry instead of LibSyn or other podcasting services.
Please grace this dummy with a clarifying answer to I can be sure what I need to do next and point me toward instructions to install WordPress like on other hosting sites thru cPanel or whatever Blubrry hosting uses IF indeed Blubrry does the hosting.
Thanks and dont laugh too hard, I just could not for the life of me figure this out.

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Dumbest ? of all, does Blubrry's plan include a hosting site?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 01:41:20 pm »
Right now, you can get a free yoursite.blubrry.com blog along with media hosting. You can't install WordPress there. However, Blubrry will soon be launching the PowerPress Sites service, and you will be able to get WordPress hosting and media hosting with PowerPress Sites all in one place.