Author Topic: Integrating WP Audio Player with Power Press  (Read 2512 times)

starscr34m

Integrating WP Audio Player with Power Press
« on: April 23, 2009, 08:33:34 am »
Hi there

I made some podcast posts with the podcast plugin, but i upgraded to power press.

Now I want to use the WP audio player's player. How?

Do I just activate the plugin, disable the powerpress player and then the WP audio player will appear on the posts, because that is not working.

Is this the way to do it?

[audio:http://www.yourdomain.com/path/to/your_mp3_file.mp3]

in other words, i have to put a line of code like that in my content, plus make an make an podcast episode on every post?

pls help thank you

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Integrating WP Audio Player with Power Press
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 03:00:10 pm »
You're on the right track. You don't even have to add the [audio:...] tag, there is an option in the WP Audio Player for it to add its player at the beginning or end of each post. You do need to use the [audio:...] tag if you want to put the player in a particular position in your blog posts though.

starscr34m

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 03:05:14 am »
there is an option in the WP Audio Player for it to add its player at the beginning or end of each post.

ok cool, but cant find that option where i can put the WP audio player that the top of the post, i have the latest version. I can only find that option on the powerpress option... so atm I have the download podcast link at the top and the WP audio player at the bottom of the post.

starscr34m

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 03:49:03 am »
ok im sorted, thank you