Author Topic: 100 Word Stories Weekly Challenge #43 - The Staff Of Life  (Read 2759 times)

Laurence Simon

100 Word Stories Weekly Challenge #43 - The Staff Of Life
« on: February 10, 2007, 12:37:51 pm »
Welcome to the forty-third Weekly Challenge, where I post a topic and then challenge you to come up with a 100 word story based on that topic.

The winner chose last week's topic, and it is: The Staff Of Life.

Eight stories were submitted this week.
No rookies this time around
Oh, and there was the usual madness from Planet Z.

http://podcasting.isfullofcrap.com/oldcrap/2007/02/weekly_challeng_83.html

Be sure to check it out and then vote for your favorites, because that determines the topics of future Weekly Challenges. Oh, and the winner gets a refrigerator magnet, a signed copy of the 100 Word Stories Archive, and a Certificate of Dubious Authenticity for both items.

Speaking of which, the topic for the 44nd Weekly Challenge will be up soon... you have until Midnight February 16th to send in your 100 word story on the subject of: Whiffle Balls.

Round Six of Podcast Pickle's Pickle Tales came and went... Phil Rossi stomped me and walked away with the trophy. Oh well. See you in Season two.

And I'm working on a Valentine's Day Special... send in your Valentine's Day inspired 100 word stories by February 13th to be a part of this special podcast dedicated to the one you love... or ones you think you love, but the court said you need to stay at least 200 feet away from.