Author Topic: Quarter 2 Advertising  (Read 5360 times)

Todd

• Administrator
Quarter 2 Advertising
« on: March 26, 2009, 02:13:10 am »
Blubrry Community Update

Hi everyone, this coming weekend the RawVoice team will be locked down in Columbus, Ohio for our semi-annual around the clock brain storming session. We will be streaming live from the hotel suite and will have some open mic time slots where you can come in and chat with us watch the Blubrry blog for details.

I want to also share that RawVoice is being very competitive in putting dollars in podcasters pockets. Looking at reports coming from one of our competitors In Quarter 4 2008 RawVoice out performed them by a very large margin, in sold advertising inventory.  The small team here at RawVoice actually sold more download inventory! This has resulted in us putting thousands of dollars in podcasters pockets each quarter

Does that mean everyone was able to be in a CPM buy last quarter, sadly the answer is no, we continue to find that Music, Entertainment, Comedy & Gaming podcast continue to be a huge challenge to sell. You can help us though. If you have an advertiser for your show in that category, help us by introducing us to that advertiser, and if we sign an advertising deal you will receive a significant finder’s fee, for the first year that we do advertising contracts with the company.

Quarter 2 Advertising Update – I have started to receive the Quarter 2 Insertion Orders and we have a spending increase in all of the buys which is going to allow me to add a number of new shows to the Q2 buy. Shows that are on the Q1 buy are being reviewed for renewal. Those shows will get notified via email from the Advertising Campaign Management System as soon as we have approvals and the new deliverables.

Shows wishing to get on the Quarter 2 buy need to do two things, first they need to update or fill out the Advertising Survey found at Blubrry.com under Manage Account / Make Money. The second thing you need to do is send me an email ceo@rawvoice.com with the following. Show Name, Your Name, Contact Telephone Number. Please note that we will review each and every show that ask to get on the new buys all shows will qualify we will work very hard to get all shows wanting on the buy placed on the buy.

Don’t forget to check out the Blubrry or RawVoice blog as we will be announcing the open mic periods.

Todd Cochrane
CEO RawVoice