Author Topic: Blogs appearing in my podcast only feed  (Read 519 times)

Roogoyle

• Rookie
Blogs appearing in my podcast only feed
« on: October 29, 2014, 03:04:20 pm »
Heyas!

I'm new to BluBrry, deciding to make the switch from another host to hosting on my own site (should've done that from the start!)

I have things set up properly as far as I can tell, except that blogs on my website are appearing in what I thought was my 'podcast only' feed. I'm getting errors when I try to validate the feed, all of which relate to separate 'text' blogs on the site that I didn't think would funnel through the default podcast only feed set up by Power Press.

I set up my Power Press according to the steps laid out in 'The Audacity to Podcast' video tutorial explaining how BluBrry works, so I believe I've got things set up correctly.

Is there a reason my 'podcast' feed would pull blogs from my site into the RSS feed, something I might be able to correct by changing an option in PowerPress? Is there any additional information I would need to pass you fine folks to better come up with an answer? :)

I've attached a screenshot of the Feed Validator errors that I got.

Thank you thank you for your help! And I'm sorry if this was covered in a previous post.

Roo