Author Topic: Does hosting only cover one WP blog?  (Read 1088 times)

Anise

Does hosting only cover one WP blog?
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:49:29 pm »
Hey all,

Well... the answer to this question might exist somewhere, but I really HAVE looked for it, and I can't find it-- so here it is!

Does the blubrry hosting only cover the podcasts on ONE blog site? I have two unique blogs, and there will be podcasting added to both of them. So both of the podcasts clearly won't be on the same site (both sites and several others hosted through the same Dreamhost account, though.) Does the BB hosting cover a certain amount of data usage each month regardless of whether or not all the podcasts are on the same site? Or do they have to all be located on the same site with the same URL?

Thanks! :)

Anise

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Does hosting only cover one WP blog?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 04:23:47 pm »
Technically this is not allowed by our terms of service but we don't monitor grouping multiple shows onto one hosting account either. We do however monitor account bandwidth usage, if the account starts using a lot of bandwidth we will treat the account as a commercial account and upgrade it to our professional hosting which is billed based on bandwidth used, rather than flat rate.

So the official answer is Yes, hosting only covers one podcast program.

-Mike