Author Topic: Stuck Uploading Media  (Read 1172 times)

timstrombel

Stuck Uploading Media
« on: September 11, 2014, 04:47:10 pm »
Im in wordpress - I click add new post - then the little file icon with the bluberry on it next to verify(in the media upload box). It used to bring up a small box where I could upload and then it would be in the new post.

However, now the upload box is a new page. I upload the file, its gets to 100% and says it is uploaded but I cant close out of it to finish the post. I tried the 'close' button a million times and 'X' in the top right corner to no avale. The only thing I can do is reload the page and try to reload the content but the same thing keeps happening. Let me know if you can help me someone!!!

tim

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Stuck Uploading Media
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:31:25 pm »
Have you tried a different browser?  Normally it's a browser issue when that happens. 

Be sure to clear the cache on the browser also.

-Mike

timstrombel

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:30:18 pm »
I emptied my Cache and tried uploading the mp3 in safari and in chrome. Nither one worked. This is what the page says. The problem is that I cant 'close' out of the screen and get back to finishing the post. The close icon and the red X in the upper right corner are both non responsive each time a try to click them. I then refresh the page and try again and it doesnt work. Please help!!

Select Media

Upload Media File
Select from media files uploaded to blubrry.com:

Barcast_14.mp3 15.2MB Delete | Select

Upload Media File
Publishing space available: 100.0MB of (100 %) of 100MB/month quota.

No-Fault Hosting: You may upload a media file up to 125.0MB in size and be within the No-Fault maximum (25% more than your 100MB quota). Learn More

Close

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 03:50:36 pm »
Have you installed or updated any plugins or your theme lately?

Sounds like you have a plugin that may have stopped the javascript functions of PowerPress to interact with your blog post edit page.

Please email me, include a link to this forum thread, I'll send you instructions how to send me a list of your plugins so I can test those plugins in our sandbox. email cio [at] rawvoice dot com.